Sunday, August 12, 2012

TICK TOCK!

Tick tock , tick tock,
Tick tock, tick tock,
Mr Clock sang over and over again.
The second hand moved slowly, steady and sure,
The minute hand answered the call,
The hour hand bowed to the pressure.
I looked at them wondered how they understood time.
So, I bent down, looked in and spoke,
‘Hello Mr Clock’

He answered me in his sure rhythm
‘What did you say sir?’ I asked
He smiled and said ‘listen closely.’
Alas! I heard the secret message;
“Think deeply, time goes,
 Go fast, time goes,
Write now, time goes,
Do now, time goes”
‘Mr Clock you sure are wise’
Mr Clock smiled at me and said;
‘Spend every second wisely.’

1 comment:

  1. Please follow us if you like what you read by clicking on the 'JOIN THIS SITE' tab in the right hand corner of the page to receive updates. You can also share with friends and family by clicking on the icons below the 'ADD THIS SHARING GADGET' or simply follow us by email by 'SUBSCRIBING' . Do click on advert if you like the blog. Thank you! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Drop your thoughts here.